Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012


"Life is not merely being alive, but being well."   Marcus Valerius Martialis

My Body Issues: 

OK, so I go to the gym and work out HARD 5 days a week.  I eat clean (almost) always.  I live a very healthy and active life style. I am at my target weight and fat %.  So why do I still have body issues?  My body idol is Jamie Easton.  (I know, I know, I shouldn't compare myself to a fitness model). She is so strong and has the body that I can only dream about.  I follow her work out plans religiously, so  when I look in the mirror why don't I see her staring back at me? My stubborn body parts are my legs!  No matter how many squats, lunges, presses, curls, deadlifts and stair climbing I do, I just can't get the definition that I want.  I am just wondering how many of you feel the same way?  Do you have a certain body part that you would like to change?  Leave me a comment and let me know what yours is.  I will collect all of the data and find research on how to tone the most stubborn body part! 

Fitness Tip:

This one comes from one of my my favorite fitness roll models, (and Clean Eating founder) Tosca Reno. "I have discovered the ridiculously effective secret of chasing away fat and cellulite, "she says.  "Jumping on a trampoline for 15 minutes, three times a week."  I don't know about you, but I'm trying this one!!!!!

Nutrition Tip:

I was searching the Internet for some good info to blog about and found a website called miraclenoodle.com.  This looks too good to be true!  I ordered the starter pack, so when I get them I will let you know what I think. 


 

About Miracle Noodle

Customer Email of the Week

I just wanted to let you know I received my first package of noodles and I absolutely loved them. I have been on a limited diet of carbs and protein since January. I love pasta being my husband is full Italian and I am half. I have missed pasta big time. I tried the angle hair, and the dark kind (can't think of the name) they were delicious and he loved them too. I just ordered the sample package and I am excited to receive them as well. Thank you for having a site that offers an alternative to all the pasta that is full of carbs. I just wish people would post more recipes to try out. If I come up with a new one I will gladly share with everyone out there.
Thanks again your product is delectable!
Dawn P.
More Customer Testimonials

The Miracle Noodle Low Down

* made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
* contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
* wheat & gluten free and
kosher.
* Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
* are instant and come in a variety of styles
* have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
0







1 comment:

  1. You asked for a body part we need help with... legs, Legs, LEgs, LEGs, LEGS! I hate the flopsy inside of my thighs. I just die!

    ReplyDelete